Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lets Try This Again

I had started a blog when we moved to New Mexico and I had a lot of fun writing in it all the time! Then we moved back to California and it almost felt wrong writing in it, we abandoned NM and my blog along with it. Now we have been in California since May 2009 and I think its time I try this blogging adventure again!

It is so nice being back In CA! We missed it a lot. I cant believe we thought we could be so far away from Disneyland!! Right away we got all our passes again and have been enjoying weekend trips to DL, WAP and Sea World.

When we got back I had a job waiting for me and Im so lucky for that!! The best part is I love it! Dr. Mojaver is an amazing dentist and so much fun to work for! Its so nice waking up and never dreading going to work. That really helps when we have emergency patients that keep us there super late!

We moved into a 3 bedroom condo in Escondido. Its really nice!! It feels more like a house than an apartment. We have a washer and dryer, so thankful!!! As much as Id love to have a house, this place is really amazing until then!!

Ok now your caught up....

No comments:

Post a Comment